What Level of Care Do You Need?
Discover the best level of care for you or your loved one. Take our short assessment now!
Welcome to Country Gardens Assisted Living
We serve delicious home-cooked meals every day. Our menus are reviewed and approved by certified nutritionists.
All of our residents’ medication is administered by a certified Medication Technician.
We can help with Alzheimers and Dementia. Regular oversight is given by professional registered delegating nurses.
Compare the Costs
of Assisted Living vs Staying at Home
View the costs of assisted living compared to staying at home
using our cost calculator tool
Care with Comfort
Quality Care, Licensed at all Levels
Licensed for levels of care 1, 2, and 3 by the State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality.
The list is long, but here are a few of the many benefits connected with assisted living:
- Improved social life (combating seclusion or loneliness).
- Additional recreational opportunities.
- Daily or weekly help with housekeeping duties.
- Reliable transportation.
- Increased assurance.
- A safe and secure environment to prevent wandering.
- Experienced staff, trained in dementia care.
- Helpful dementia treatments.
- Special designs to reduce confusion.
- Low staff-to-resident ratio.
- Person-centered dementia care.
- Coordinated care with other health care service providers.
When it comes to producing a care plan for a senior enjoyed one, there are different alternatives to check out depending on the desires of the senior and their household, and the level of care required. Some of the alternatives are:
In-home senior care is a fantastic alternative for senior citizens who want to stay at home and simply require a buddy for daily activities.
Nursing assistants can supply medical assistance for elders in the comfort of their own house.
Dementia care is a suitable option for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia who need specialized care in your home.
Senior transport is an option for finding caretakers who can drive your loved ones as required for errands or doctor appointments.
Assisted living centers are valuable when it’s easier to move the senior person into a monitored home where they can receive assistance with their daily activities and fraternize with other homeowners.
Assisted living home can offer long-lasting medical and personal looks for an older loved one who can’t be looked after at home.
5 Indications An Enjoyed One Requirements Memory Care
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another dementia-related condition diagnosis. Everyone is absent-minded at times, and this lapse of memory increases with age.
- Caregiver tension.
- A decline in overall health.
- Little to no social life.
- Your instincts are informing you of something.
- Person-Centered Care. With this assisting principle in place, liked ones can always anticipate getting the care that is fixated on their private needs.
- Practice Principles at All Times. Every assisted living neighborhood ought to operate on a foundation of trust.
- Mission Statement.
Call or email us to arrange a tour.