What Level of Care Do You Need?
Discover the level of care you or your family member requires. Take our short assessment now.
Country Gardens is anchored by three core principles
Health & Safety
We are a home where the residents become like a second family. Smaller homes like ours are just better places to live than the Big Box institutions because of our inherent advantage when it comes to care.
Happiness & Purpose
Gardens Care puts our residents’ happiness first. All our activities are curated with the resident’s enjoyment and fulfillment in mind.
We are committed to ensuring that our residents safely stay connected with loved ones, no matter the obstacle.
Compare the Costs of Assisted Living vs Staying at Home
We serve delicious home-cooked meals every day. Our menus are reviewed and approved by certified nutritionists.
All of our residents’ medication is administered by a certified Medication Technician.
We can help with Alzheimers and Dementia. Regular oversight is given by professional registered delegating nurses.
Areas We Serve:
- Ashton-Sandy Spring
And nearby areas.
How to Get Here:
From Maryland Airport
3900 Livingston Rd, Indian Head, MD 20640, United States:
- Get on I-495 N/I-95 N in Oxon Hill from MD-210 N
- Follow I-495 N/I-95 N to MD-216 W in North Laurel. Take exit 35B from I-95 N
- Follow MD-216 W to your destination in Highland
Country Gardens Assisted Living
12752 Scaggsville Rd, Highland, MD 20777, United States
Have any questions? We're here to help!
What are the benefits of assisted living?
The list is long, but here are a few of the many benefits connected with assisted living:
- Improved social life (combating seclusion or loneliness).
- Additional recreational opportunities.
- Daily or weekly help with housekeeping duties.
- Reliable transportation.
- Increased assurance.
What are the benefits of memory care?
- A safe and secure environment to prevent wandering.
- Experienced staff, trained in dementia care.
- Helpful dementia treatments.
- Special designs to reduce confusion.
- Low staff-to-resident ratio.
- Person-centered dementia care.
- Coordinated care with other health care service providers.
What are my senior care options?
When it comes to producing a care plan for a senior enjoyed one, there are different alternatives to check out depending on the desires of the senior and their household, and the level of care required. Some of the alternatives are:
In-home senior care is a fantastic alternative for senior citizens who want to stay at home and simply require a buddy for daily activities.
Nursing assistants can supply medical assistance for elders in the comfort of their own house.
Dementia care is a suitable option for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia who need specialized care in your home.
Senior transport is an option for finding caretakers who can drive your loved ones as required for errands or doctor appointments.
Assisted living centers are valuable when it’s easier to move the senior person into a monitored home where they can receive assistance with their daily activities and fraternize with other homeowners.
Assisted living home can offer long-lasting medical and personal looks for an older loved one who can’t be looked after at home.
When should you put someone in memory care?
5 Indications An Enjoyed One Requirements Memory Care
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another dementia-related condition diagnosis. Everyone is absent-minded at times, and this lapse of memory increases with age.
- Caregiver tension.
- A decline in overall health.
- Little to no social life.
- Your instincts are informing you of something.
What are the three principles of assisted living?
- Person-Centered Care. With this assisting principle in place, liked ones can always anticipate getting the care that is fixated on their private needs.
- Practice Principles at All Times. Every assisted living neighborhood ought to operate on a foundation of trust.
- Mission Statement.